Christmas Tree Designer
Explore beautiful Christmas tree decoration inspirations masterly crafted by Martha Bertinelli, renonwned Christmas tree designer. Be it the theme of luxurious or vintage, or colour theme of cool or warm, she most certainly has you covered.
What’s in ‘Copper Christmas Theme’?
Suitable Corresponding Home Decor
The Copper Christmas theme was designed for minimalistic homes. It gives off a cozy ambience. We carefully picked out the ornaments to fulfil the requirements of this inspiration and we definitely are satisfied with the outcome!
The Copper Christmas Theme is perfect for homes that have white, metals, and greys as dominant colours. Should you floors, carpentry, walls, and even furniture, be of these colour themes, the Copper Christmas Theme would fit perfectly well in your home. A contemporary industrial look with concrete look tiles or concrete finishes would work perfectly well too. Add on some warm LED lights and it will certainly warm your hearts enough for Christmas.
Choice of Christmas Tree for ‘Copper Christmas Theme’
We decided to use the Amazzonia Cashmere Pine for this theme. It dons a lighter shade of green, and that would work fantastically well with ornaments that or of blue, silver, and white colours. A 6, 7, or 8 feet tree is perfect for this.
The Amazzonia is also extremely dense and bushy. It looks especially beautiful when a lot of ornaments are put onto it. Whereas other trees would be more suitable with less ornaments. However, other versatile trees such as the Ariostea, Abaco, Arcadia, and Arenaria, would suit this decor theme too.
We used the following ornaments for the ‘Copper Christmas Theme’:
- Silver Alpi Star Topper (1 piece)
- Judah Bauble – Bronze (1 box of 4 pieces)
- Micah Baubles – Champagne Gold (1 box of 12 pieces)
- Merari Rose Gold Pine Cone (8 – 10 pieces)
- Lucas Bauble – Bronze (1 box of 3 pieces)
Tree Picks and Sprays:
Optional Tree Picks and Sprays:
- Rustic Pick – Brown (16 – 20 pieces)
- Tekoa Leaf Spray – Rose Gold (3 to 6 pieces)
- Glittery Poinsettia Silver (8 pieces)
- Snow Leaf Spray – White (8 to 10 pieces)
- Morty Poinsettia – Silver (8 pieces)
- Giant Coral Spray – Blue (3 to 5 pieces)
- Glitter Fern Tree Picks – Metallic Dark Grey (6 to 8 pieces)
- Luci di Natale Warm White LED String Lights (6 to 8 sets, or more). Purchasing 6 sets first works. If you wish to add on, you could make another order.
- Coil the lights and hide them after
- Start with the Magnolias. Decorate them around the tree as seen in the image above
- Then begin hanging the baubles, as evenly spread out as possible.
- Do the same for tree picks
- Fit the star at the top, hide the hoop with the branches, and reinforce to the stem of the tree with a cable tie
Click here for a pictorial guide of the technique instructions above.
We also provide the service of the supply, delivery, and set up of the Copper Christmas Tree.