Christmas Tree Designer
Explore beautiful Christmas tree decoration inspirations masterly crafted by Martha Bertinelli, renonwned Christmas tree designer. Be it the theme of luxurious or vintage, or colour theme of cool or warm, she most certainly has you covered.
What’s in the ‘Gold Grandeur’?
Suitable Corresponding Home Decor
The decorations used in Gold Grandeur are are gold in colour, hence its name. The ornaments were carefully picked and put together to achieve a majestic effect, one that would result is people to be able to just stare at it for a long time, in awe.
It is best used in homes with a very warm and/or luxurious theme. These include bright spaces, with the use of dark coloured timber in its interior design (such as walnut, or wenge brown). Floors that are using a marble look design could also work well here. The tree would help accentuate the overall luxurious look of the home. Having a double of triple volume ceiling, with a chandelier, would be a bonus of it all.
If you do have all the requirements listed above, I personally think your home can qualify for Christmas House of the Year.. if there is ever such an award!
Choice of Christmas Tree for ‘Gold Grandeur’
We decided to use the Arenaria Balsam Fir tree for this shoot. But, any tree that has a dark shade of green could work too. Preferably, the tree should be at least 7 ft in height to achieve this grand effect.
Other trees that have a dark shade of green include the Ariostea Alpine Tree, and the Arcadia Short Needle Pine. These trees suggested are extremely dense, and also have a broad width.
We used the following ornaments for the ‘Gold Grandeur’:
- Gold Alpi Star Topper (1 piece)
- Gold Palline Baubles (1 box of 24 pieces)
- Micah Bauble – Champagne Gold (1 box of 12 pieces)
- Malataya Bauble – Gold (1 box of 4 pieces)
- Christopher Mini Baubles – Bronze (1 box of 24 pieces)
- Abraham Stars – Gold (1 box of 6 pieces)
- Snowflake Bauble – Bronze (8 pieces)
Tree Picks and Sprays:
- Magnolia Artificial Flower – Gold (36 pieces)
- Tekoa Leaf Spray – Gold (12 pieces)
- Gold Gilboa Candle Ring (12 pieces) or Small Ring Flower Gold (12 pieces)
Optional Tree Picks and Sprays:
- Glittery Poinsettia – Gold (8 pieces)
- Kishi Gold Plated Pine Cone (6 pieces)
- Glittery Fern Tree Pick – Gold (8 pieces)
You may also wish to add:
- Bronze Coin Leafy String Garland (3 sets)
- Luci di Natale Warm White LED String Lights (6 to 8 sets, or more). Purchasing 6 sets first works. If you wish to add on, you could make another order.
- Coil the lights and hide them after
- Start with the Magnolias. Decorate them around the tree as seen in the image above
- Then begin hanging the baubles, as evenly spread out as possible.
- Do the same for tree picks
- Fit the star at the top, hide the hoop with the branches, and reinforce to the stem of the tree with a cable tie
Click here for a pictorial guide of the technique instructions above.
We also provide the service of the supply, delivery, and set up of the Gold Grandeur. Click here to purchase.