Christmas Tree Designer
Explore beautiful Christmas tree decoration inspirations masterly crafted by Martha Bertinelli, renonwned Christmas tree designer. Be it the theme of luxurious or vintage, or colour theme of cool or warm, she most certainly has you covered.
What’s in ‘Traditional Red Christmas’?
Suitable Corresponding Home Decor
The Traditional Red Christmas Theme was created for those who prefer a traditional Christmas! What other way to celebrate Christmas than a red Christmas tree that matches Santa’s outfit?
The Traditional Red Christmas tree is perfect for homes that have white, metals, and greys as dominant colours. Should you floors, carpentry, walls, and even furniture, be of these colour themes, the Traditional Red Theme would fit perfectly well in your home. A contemporary industrial look with concrete look tiles or concrete finishes would work perfectly well too. This theme will warm your hearts enough for Christmas.
Choice of Christmas Tree for ‘Traditional Red Christmas’
We decided to use the Amazzonia Cashmere Pine for this theme. It dons a lighter shade of green, and that would work fantastically well with ornaments that or of Red with gold glitter! A 6, 7, or 8 feet tree is perfect for this.
The Amazzonia is also extremely dense and bushy. It looks especially beautiful when a lot of ornaments are put onto it. Whereas other trees would be more suitable with less ornaments. However, other versatile trees such as the Ariostea, Abaco, Arcadia, and Arenaria, would suit this decor theme too.
We used the following ornaments for the ‘Traditional Red Christmas’:
- Gold Alpi Star Topper (1 piece)
- Red Palline Baubles (1 box of 24 pieces)
- Malatya Bauble – Red (1 box of 4)
- Samsun Bauble – Red (1 box of 4)
- Lipichu Bauble – Red (1 box of 4)
- Fancy Festive Bauble (1 box of 4)
- Lucia Bauble – Red
- Konya Bauble (1 box of 6)
- Blaire Baubles – Red (1 box of 4)
- Esme Baubles – Red (1 box of 4)
Tree Picks and Artificial Flowers:
- Magnolia Artificial Flower – Red (50 – 54 pieces)
- Pine Tree Pick (18 to 20 pieces)
- Rosso Sparkly Leaf (2 to 5 pieces)
- Rustic Pick – Brown (2 to 5 pieces)
- Tekoa Leaf Spray – Rose Gold (2 to 5 pieces)
Optional Tree Picks and Sprays:
- Glittery Poinsettia Silver (8 pieces)
- Snow Leaf Spray – White (8 to 10 pieces)
- Morty Poinsettia – Silver (8 pieces)
- Kishi Gold Pine Cone (8 pieces)
- Glitter Fern Tree Picks – Metallic Dark Grey (6 to 8 pieces)
- Luci di Natale Warm White LED String Lights (6 to 8 sets, or more). Purchasing 6 sets first works. If you wish to add on, you could make another order.
- Coil the lights and hide them after
- Start with the Magnolias. Decorate them around the tree as seen in the image above
- Then begin hanging the baubles, as evenly spread out as possible.
- Do the same for tree picks
- Fit the star at the top, hide the hoop with the branches, and reinforce to the stem of the tree with a cable tie
Click here for a pictorial guide of the technique instructions above.
We also provide the service of the supply, delivery, and set up of the Traditional Red Christmas.