RecoFlex® Bean Bag Refill from Masons Home Decor
A technology designed in Norway that allows us to enjoy ultimate comfort with your bean bags when you fill them with bean bag fillers of the highest quality. Our top grade expanded polystyrene ‘beans’ are manufactured to be in the form of little round and tiny beads.
- Long Lasting
- Shape Regaining Properties After Intense Pressure Applied
- Soft and Bouncy for Maximum Comfort
- Heat Dissipating
- Higher Density Resulting in Ergonomic Properties Arguably Beating the Properties of Gel Infused Memory Foam
- Dimensions of each bead: 3 to 5 mm
- Each bag weights 1 kg which is equivalent to approximately 70 litres.
- Odourless and extremely comforting to the body.
Mass market bean bag refill products may last for as long as 5 to 7 years depending on two factors:
- The type of bean bag refill – it could be Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), Micro Beads, or even Natural Fillers such as rice grains! Click here to learn more about which filler would suit you best.
- Frequency of usage – If you do not use it at all, it is bound to last forever for sure!
- The quality of the bean bag filling – EPS is the preferred choice for many bean bag users in Singapore for obvious reasons, but they tend to compress in size after some time. Fortunately for Singaporeans users, the EPS Bean Bag filling from Masons Home Decor is made with SlumberTECT, ensuring top quality rest with refill beads being able to last for at least 10 years!
How is Refilling Done?
Do not worry, this task is extremely easy!
1.) If necessary, empty the filling of the bean bag you want to fill. If you had purchased and empty bean bag (just the fabric or nylon cover), proceed to next step.
2.) Untie the packaging of your newly purchased bean bag refill and place the mouth into the unzipped opening of your empty bean bag. This is because Expanded Polypropylene is extremely light and may fly around in the presence of wind. The task is easy, but it would be better if there was one person holding bean bag cover, and another handling the package of beads.
3.) Fill up the bean bag according to the structure of the bean bag. A regular shaped (such as the cube shaped Cubo Bean Bag) or firm looking (such as the Curva Bean Bag Lounger) bean bag should be completely filled. However, an 70% capacity is sufficient for an irregular shaped bean bag such as the Cocoon. Please note that this step is merely a guideline and your bean bag may be filled entirely to your personal preference. Should you prefer an irregularly shaped bean bag to be completely filled, there is no issue as it would just mean that the bean bag would be very firm and stiff.