- With the use of ultrasonic waves, the Profuma is able to effectively vaporise water (and essential oil of the users choice) within the diffuser to produce a mist that slowly gives scent to the atmosphere.
- Comes built in with safety features to ensure suitable use for individuals of all ages. The aroma diffuser automatically shuts off upon completely using up all liquids. It is also suitable for use in confined spaces. Please scroll below to learn more about safety and precaution tips when using any aroma diffuser.
- With the dimensions of 8 cm in diameter and 14 cm in height, the Profumo Aroma Diffuser comfortably holds 100 milimetres (ml) of water that can last for a duration of approximately 3 hours.
- The Profuma Aroma Diffuser has also been tastefully designed based on the inspiration of Singapore’s favourite Japanese household retail giants – MUJI
- Lamp colour is available in an ultra elegant warm white that can easily accommodate to any type of home decor setting, be it modern or contemporary.
easy to use
getting to know the profumo
Sleep – Diffusing aromatherapy oils have been proven to aid individuals in experiencing better sleep. The mist generated from your aroma diffuser may result in longer and better quality sleep when the correct essential oils are used. Lavender and Valerian should be considered for all who are looking to find remedy for sleep issues.
Stress – In Singapore, it is safe to say that almost everyone who works would regard the culture as competitive, busy, and stressful. Work often has to be handled even beyond working hours and responsibilities seem to be never ending. This may have a negative impact on our lives and the following essential oils may have been proven to do the trick: Chamomile, and Rose.
Insects (Especially mosquitoes) – The fight against Dengue fever has never been taken lightly by governing authorities in Singapore. There are certain zones in Singapore that are more prone to Degnue than the rest. Apart from everyone doing their part to ensure that the possibility of mosquito breeding is 100% eliminated, the use of essential oils can provide the finishing touch. Citronella and Lemon Grass aroma oils are extremely effective against these fatal and annoying pests.
Snoring – Perhaps you do enjoy a good nights rest. However, is it at the expense of the comfort of your significant other? Ease the occurrence of snoring through the use of Eucalyptus and Tea Tree oils.
Fresh Air – Moving in to a new space? Simply unable to tolerate the smell of your damp clothes? Or perhaps the smell of something bad is still lingering despite it being cleaned away already. Simply add a 2 to 3 drops of your favourite essential oil into your aroma diffuser to provide yourself with the new positive experience you deserve!
- Upon filling your aroma diffuser with water and oil, ensure that all water or essential oil that is spilt onto the surface of the product or your hands are thoroughly wiped and cleaned.
- Always ensure that the cap of the Profumo Aroma Diffuser is completely closed and not partially closed.
- Children operating the Profumo should be supervised.
- Keep the Profumo Aroma Diffuser away from open flames. Do not place them near diffusers that require the use of actual fire.