I have made my order. I paid for delivery / I am eligible for free delivery. When will my delivery be?
When you have made your order, please allow us 24 hours to send you an e-mail regarding your exact delivery date. On Fridays, or on the eve of public holidays, we will notify you the date of delivery on the next working day.
Should you find that the allocation of delivery date to you is unacceptable, please reply to the e-mail sent to you and we will change it accordingly.
The estimated ‘Earliest Delivery Date’ listed in each product is merely the earliest lead time and may take longer during peak seasons.
Deliveries are performed before 6 pm on the day of your allocation, unless otherwise specified by you.
You may find out a more concise time slot on the actual day of your delivery.
Where do we deliver?
Masons Home Décor ships furniture, home décor products, and Christmas trees to all addresses in Singapore except for restricted locations such as Army Camps. If you would like to enquire on whether your location is regarded as a restricted location, please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How are our deliveries done?
Our orders are fulfilled by a third party logistics company that we have teamed up with since our inception. Our logistic partners are extremely reliable and experienced in delivering and assembling all sorts of items.
IMPORTANT – What must I do when making an order?
Please ensure that your address has an accessible elevator that can accommodate to the dimensions of the item that you have purchased. Please also ensure that there is someone to receive the items upon the arrival of our delivery team. Goods delivered that cannot fit into a particular entryway or are not able to be received due to the buyer or representative of buyer not being present will be regarded as a failed delivery. During such a situation:
- We mark this order as a cancelled order. Our drivers will return the goods to our premises and the customer will only be refunded 80% of the price paid so as to compensate for the failed trip.
- Negotiate directly with the drivers if they wish to dismantle the goods, bring it to your space, and assemble it again. This process usually takes 2 to 3 hours and the drivers have the right to decline your offer. Should they accept the offer, please negotiate directly with them for a suitable monetary compensation.
- RECOMMENDED: We leave it at the nearest accessible place while the customer makes his or her own arrangements/
Our delivery time for all furniture is before 6 pm . For other smaller items, you may select the time slots of 10 am to 5 pm, 5 pm to 10 pm, or 10 am to 10 pm. Please read below for the shipping rates for the previously mentioned time slots. We provide deliveries on all days except Sundays and Public Holidays.
Will my delivery be postponed?
This rarely happens. But accidents do occur whereby our third party logistic partners damage your item while on delivery. During such cases, we will postpone your delivery to the earliest possible date.
How much is delivery?
Delivery and assembly is free for all orders above S$150.00 in a single purchase. Otherwise, delivery is S$10.00 per location.
Will Masons Home Decor cancel my order?
We may cancel an order and provide you a full refund if:
- Your purchased item is out of stock
- You cannot accept our allocated delivery date to you
- The delivery destination poses safety risk to our drivers (you will only be refunded 80% of your order as this is regarded as a failed delivery due to customer negligience)