led string light for christmas trees
What is a Christmas tree without its lights? The Luci di Natale LED String Lights are more than qualified in allowing your tree give off the most magical effect ever. Before going further into the details of the lights, let us first cover how many sets of lights are needed for each type of tree:
- A 5 foot (150 cm in height) tree – 1 sets of LED String Lighting
- A 6 foot (180 cm in height) tree – 2 set of LED String Lighting
- A 7 foot (210 cm in height) tree – 3 sets of LED String Lighting
- An 8 foot (210 cm in height) tree – 4 sets of LED String Lighting
This is to be assumed that all Christmas trees and LED string lights are from Masons Home Decor.
- Length: Each set of LED string light is 10 metres long and each cable (string) contains 100 LED bulbs
- Connectable Cables: Each set of LED lights can be connected to another set easily. Therefore, you need not need multiple power sources. Up to 10 sets of LED string lights may be connected to each other.
- Colour of LED Bulb: Choose from 3 different colours – Warm White, White, or Multi-Colour
- Colour of Cable: Dark green that perfectly camouflages itself within your Christmas tree
- Each set of LED string light comes packaged in a sturdy carton box
- Water-Resistant (not Waterproof)
- 8 functions: Still, Blink, Wave, Scatter, Rain, Delayed, Arithmetic, Beads (video will be uploaded soon)
- CE certified and approved
Check out below to view the images of what makes these lights the best Christmas tree lights in Singapore!
From the images below, it is illustrated on how 2 separate LED string lights may be connected to each other. Gone are the days where you had to purchase an additional extension cord just because you had a bigger tree!
The image also clearly shows the shade of green of the cables, and the mandatory CE certification.