led string light for christmas trees
What is a Christmas tree without its lights? The Luci di Natale LED String Lights are more than qualified in allowing your tree give off the most magical effect ever. Before going further into the details of the lights, let us first cover how many sets of lights are needed for each type of tree:
- A 5 foot (150 cm in height) tree – 1 sets of LED String Lighting
- A 6 foot (180 cm in height) tree – 2 set of LED String Lighting
- A 7 foot (210 cm in height) tree – 3 sets of LED String Lighting
- An 8 foot (210 cm in height) tree – 4 sets of LED String Lighting
This is to be assumed that all Christmas trees and LED string lights are from Masons Home Decor.
- Length: Each set of LED string light is 10 metres long and each cable (string) contains 100 LED bulbs
- Connectable Cables: Each set of LED lights can be connected to another set easily. Therefore, you need not need multiple power sources. Up to 10 sets of LED string lights may be connected to each other.
- Colour of LED Bulb: Choose from 3 different colours – Warm White, White, or Multi-Colour
- Colour of Cable: Dark green that perfectly camouflages itself within your Christmas tree
- Each set of LED string light comes packaged in a sturdy carton box
- Water-Resistant (not Waterproof)
- 8 functions: Still, Blink, Wave, Scatter, Rain, Delayed, Arithmetic, Beads (video will be uploaded soon)
- CE certified and approved
Check out below to view the images of what makes these lights the best Christmas tree lights in Singapore!
how to use
From the images below, it is illustrated on how 2 separate LED string lights may be connected to each other. Gone are the days where you had to purchase an additional extension cord just because you had a bigger tree!
- Should your Christmas Tree LED String Lights be damaged, do not use at all
- Luci di Natale Christmas Tree LED String Lights from Masons Home Decor should not be connected with those from other brands, especially those without Safety Mark certification.
- One should only handle these lights with hands that are dry, not moist or wet.
- Damages through wear and tear, over the course of time, are not covered for free replacements. Products however that are faulty or ambiguous from time of delivery will be replaced by Masons Home Decor at no cost.
- Flammable and explosive substances or materials should not be situated near these lights.
- Product should always be kept in a dry area away from direct light and sunlight.